Tax Planning for Business Acquisitions
Divestments and Restucturing
Business Growth Strategies
Colin has over 17 years’ experience in both public accounting and commercial roles. This unique multi-disciplinary background provides Colin with an appreciation for the client perspectives and the importance of practical value-add outcomes from any advice.
Colin has extensive experience in consulting and corporate advisory services, including deals support (buy side & sell side) and assisting with formation of corporate group tax strategies. In a challenging business environment, Colin’s expertise in spotting growth and acquisition opportunities and tax efficiencies for emerging corporates and institutions is highly valued by his clients. Colin also has a proven track record of assisting clients extract maximum value from their trading structures under exit or divestment strategies.
He has worked with a diverse range of clients on transaction and corporate advisory services including recent experience in the following sectors: road transport, port & logistics, steel fabrication, professional services, construction & building products, and agri-business.
Colin also provides advice on technical matters to other accounting and legal firms.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Deal support services (buy side & sell side, and mergers & strategic alliances)
- Financial modelling for business planning and case development
- Board and management financial reporting systems and processes
- Tax strategies for emerging corporates, large family owned businesses and sophisticated start ups
- Tax planning for business acquisitions, divestments and restructuring