About Our Program
Our Graduate Tax & Accounting Intake for 2024 will open 2nd May 2023 to applicants who have recently completed their degree or who are due to finish their degree in early 2024.
We will be seeking graduates for positions in Townsville and Cairns.
PVW Partners provides permanent roles where we will assist you to reach your full professional and personal potential within our Tax & Accounting team.
What's On Offer
- Transition support/training on entering the workforce (for some this may be your first job)
- A dedicated buddy and coaches to help with a smooth transition into PVW Partners life and to provide ongoing support/coaching feedback
- An individualised development plan (technical and soft skills) based on a structured development framework to aid your career progression
- Building your fundamental skills in accounting and taxation with exposure to a variety of client-related work tasks across a variety of client types.
- Paid study and exam leave to complete CAANZ qualification
- Financial support for completing CAANZ qualification
- Exposure to a variety of work tasks and clients
You must be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident or have full-time working rights within Australia at the start date of your employment (you will be required to show proof of visa).
- Before submitting your application, please read the checklist below to ensure that you are eligible:
- You must be completing or completed a university course approved as an Accredited Tertiary Course by CAANZ
- Applications open 2 May 2024 and close 16 June 2024.
- In-person interviews will take place 26 June to 7 July 2023
- Offers will be made by 31 July.
- Commence your role with PVW Partners in mid-January 2024.
- Full week of induction/training on commencement in January.
1.) APPLICATION STAGE
Complete our online application below and have your updated CV ready to attach.
After completing the application, you’ll be emailed confirmation details on your submission within 2 business days. If you do not receive this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.) ABILITIES ASSESSMENT
Once you’ve submitted your application online and assuming you’ve met our eligibility criteria, you’ll be invited to complete a Tailored Reasoning Questionnaire.
There is no preparation to undertake in readiness for the questionnaire. The results will simply provide us a measure of your practical work-based problem-solving skills and be used as one of many selection criteria for the role.
The online assessments will take you 30-40 minutes to complete. Please do action this promptly so we can progress your application to the next stage.
If you are shortlisted for a position, the final stage of our recruitment process involves an invitation to attend a face-to-face interview in our Townsville office at 52 Walker Street, Townsville.
Your interview will be behavioural-based and will take approximately 30 minutes. This interview will allow us to find out more about you and we’ll ask you questions about your life, your extra-curricular activities and your motivation for wanting a position with PVW Partners. This is also an opportunity for you to ask us about what it’s like to work at PVW Partners.
4.) OUR OFFER
If you’re successful at the final stage of our process, you’ll be contacted by PVW Partners, and a written offer of employment will be forwarded to you.