“PVW Partners: Your future is worth the investment”
Whether you’re buying or selling a business, it’s important to rely on more than just your “gut feel”.
A smart acquisition can be the cornerstone of a successful growth strategy and a carefully planned exit strategy is crucial for maximising net sale proceeds and funding an alternative project or retirement plan.
Our M&A and Transaction Services involve senior and experienced staff in all aspects of a deal from start to finish. Just like our clients, our people are entrepreneurs at heart and approach each transaction with the right amount of focus on both risk and commercial outcomes.
The expert team at PVW Partners has a proven track record of assisting with business sales including:
- Getting the business investment ready
- Assessing market value in the current economic environment with relevant comparable transactions in your industry
- Market sounding to assess exit options
- Assisting with identifying cost and value drivers, and investment highlights for sales pitches
- Preparing information packages for potential buyers
- Assisting with financial and operational due diligence responses
- Identifying tax strategies to maximise net sale proceeds
- Supporting negotiations and contract construction
The in-depth transaction experience of the PVW Partners team can also assist you with:
- Tailored financial due diligence programs which identify key value and cost drivers and reduce the risk of value leakage post-deal
- Support on operational due diligence to identify key processes and workflow, and potential bottlenecks and capacity issues
- Assistance with preparations for post deal integration, including 100 day plans and support on change management issues
- Tax due diligence and input into deal structure to maximise tax efficiencies
- Pricing guidance and market M&A insights relevant to your industry and geography
- Project management and deal coordination, including the heavy lifting on pre-deal discussions.