SUPERANNUATION CLEARING HOUSE CHANGES
3rd April 2018
Were you paying Super by Superstream for you employees? The ATO has recently closed SuperStream, so where to now?
The new Super portal is now accessible under the ATO Business portal. You will need to register via the Australian Business Register abr.gov.au. If you are needing help with the registration, please contact our office for further assistance.
The Super portal is a free service you can use if:
- You are a business with 19 or less employees or
- You have an annual turnover of less than $10 million
Key features of the clearing house:
- Make all your super contributions in one transaction
- Ensure your SG obligations are met as soon as your payment and instructions are accepted by the SBSCH
- Nominate a regular contribution amount for an employee
- Access the system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week