PVW Partners continues to experience impressive growth. We are looking to expand our talented team with various opportunities currently on offer for Business Services and Tax/Accounting Consultants, Business Analysts and Accountants at all levels.
From a strong North-Queensland base, we service clients nationally and maintain a global reach via our connections with leading financial institutions and advisory networks. As the leading Townsville-based accounting and advisory services firm, our purpose is to help ‘Regional Australians Grow Regional Australia’. Our service offering and commitment to cutting edge solutions reflects our “Big 4” heritage. We are committed to delivering exceptional client service by combining global expertise with local and regional delivery.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Align yourself with a firm that has a great presence and reputation in the North Queensland market
- Personal and career development
- Motivated and dedicated Partners who invest heavily in their forward-thinking team
- Brand new, modern office space
- The opportunity to work with clients from a variety of industries
- Technically challenging problem solving with our clients
- Unique opportunity to live and work in Townsville (the jewel of Regional Australia living)
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- CA/CPA qualifications or near completed (preferred) and/or extensive accounting services experience and expertise
- Previous experience in dealing with business clients and the families that own those businesses
- Solid technical skills and demonstrated analytical, problem solving and advisory skills
- Positive attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively or autonomously
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in these exciting roles, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting:
- your skills and experience
- type of role you are seeking
- Salary range expectation (excluding superannuation)
Application to be submitted using the online Application Form below.
Applications will close once we have found our ideal candidates.
For further information, please contact Fiona McGill on 07 4721 8500.